Energy Efficient Application Directions
- All lighting, equipment and appliances must be installed in Ogden Municipal Utilities’ service territory.
- After the proposed item has been installed and operating, the item will qualify for the listed rebate by filling out this application.
- Original sales receipt(s)/invoice(s) indicating the date, quantity, and price, must be attached to the application when submitted.
- Application may be submitted by bringing in or mailing to 201 NW 3rd St. Rebate will be paid out within 8 weeks.
Residential Lighting Rebates
|Residential LED Bulb or Recessed Can Kit||Energy Star Qualified||50% of Price up to $10/lamp|
Energy Star Appliance Rebates
|Refrigerator||Energy Star Rated, must recycle old unit||$50|
|Freezer||Energy Star Rated, must recycle old unit||$25|
|Room Air Conditioner||Energy Star Rated||$25|
Heating and Cooling Rebates
|Central Air Conditioner||≥ SEER 14.5||$200|
|Central Air Conditioner||≥ SEER 16||$300|
|Air Source Heat Pump||≥ SEER 14.5 & HSPF ≥ 8.2||$200|
|Air Source Heat Pump||≥ SEER 16 & HSPF ≥ 8.8||$500|
|Ground Source Heat Pump (Closed Loop)||Minimum EER ≥ 14.1 and COP ≥ 3.3||$1000|
Commercial Lighting Rebates
|Equipment||Fixture Size||# of Lamps||Lamp Type||Rebate Value|
|Replace T12 lamps with T8 |
Low-Bay(Mounting Height <15 feet)
Retrofit Only, No New Construction
|T8 or T5 HO High Bay |
(Mounting Height ≥ 15 feet)
|4-Foot||Any||T8 or T5 HO||$8/lamp|
|CFL Bulbs (screw-in)||ENERGY STAR Qualified||50% of Purchase Price up to $2/Bulbs|
|CFL Fixture (Hard Wired Pin Base)||ENERGY STAR Qualified||50% of Purchase Price up to $10/Fixture|
|LED Bulb (screw-in)||ENERGY STAR Qualified||50% of Purchase Price up to $10/Bulb|
|LED Bulb (screw-in)||ENERGY STAR Qualified||$5 per foot|
|LED Bulb (screw-in)||Design Lights Qualified or Energy Star Qualified||30% of Purchase Price up to $2/Bulbs|
|LED Exit Sign||LED||$5/Fixture|
|LED Exit Sign||Design Lights Qualified or Energy Star Qualified||$10/sensor|
Terms and Conditions
- Ogden Municipal Utilities does not guarantee that the installation and operation of energy efficiency equipment will result in reduced usage or demand or in cost savings. Ogden Municipal Utilities makes no warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to any equipment purchased and/or installed, including, but not limited to, any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Ogden Municipal Utilities be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or injuries resulting from defective equipment or installation.
- Ogden Municipal Utilities reserves the right to cancel or change these programs at any time.
- Ogden Municipal Utilities’ acceptance of this application does not guarantee payment of the incentive.
- Prior to any payment of rebates, Ogden Municipal Utilities reserves the right to verify sales transactions and installation.
- Ogden Municipal Utilities will not be responsible for any tax liability that may be imposed on the customer as a result of the payment of rebates.
- Ogden Municipal Utilities does not endorse any particular manufacturer, product, system design, claim, or retailer in promoting this program.
- Annual rebate limit $500 per customer with exception of ground source heat pump.